Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/2/2011 11:28:48 AM EDT
This course is being offered on April 2, 2011, 7:30 AM to apx 5:00 PM. It will be at the Desert Sportsmans Rifle and Pistol Range Clubhouse located at 12201 W. charleston Blvd.

Course fee and NRA Cert. NRA member-$56 and Non-NRA members -$66. That includes a $30 non-refundable registration fee, covers all materials and $26 for NRA certification. Non NRA member $36 for NRA cert.

Registration deadline, fee must be received by March 15, 201.

Class must have a minimum of 12 and is limited to 30 students.

This is a classroom only course. Do Not bring firearms to class as there is no requirement to shoot.

All you need to bring is lunch, refreshments and a good attitude. Continental breakfast will be provided

Must be 21 years of age. I understand you can be younger but will not get a certificate

Send funds to:
DSRPC
Attn: RSO Course Registration
PO BOX 33307
Las Vegas, NV 89128-3307

If you have any question you can contact DSRPC by calling 642-9928

I have nothing to do with this class. I was just at the General meeting last night as it was announced and I am passing on this information to the members here. I know a lot of you guys and gals would like to take the course.

Mister helpful here,
Steve
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top