Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/3/2018 6:43:47 PM EDT
Hello my brothers, who are also trapped behind enemy lines!

If I may, I would like to ask a question about the M&P 15-22, CA compliant model 10206.  I would like to know if the barrel is threaded, and the muzzle device can be easily turned off.  I can't seem to find that information on-line, so I figured I would just ask the folks who actually own them.

The CT AWB only allows for two qualifying features on a rimfire rifle: in the case of the 15-22, a detachable magazine, and the pistol grip.  I would like to mount the tri-lug for my Griffin Checkmate suppressor on the 15-22, and if it is pinned on, it essentially disables the threads, so the rifle is then CT legal, and I can use the suppressor.  So, if the CA compliant model has threads I can access, it would make this project much easier.

Thanks for all your help!
Link Posted: 4/7/2018 3:24:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Every 15-22 I've ever seen here has a threaded barrel. I see no reason why the factory flash hider would be pinned...
Link Posted: 4/7/2018 7:03:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top