Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/18/2013 5:50:58 PM EDT
I have been looking for a CORE, finally saw my first one yesterday, in .40 and they wanted $750 +9.8% sales tax, I could not do that.

I am looking at 9mm, already have a 9mm threaded factory barrel.

The 9mm factory barrel will fit in a .40 standard pistol, will the 9mm barrel fit the CORE?

I have a 9mm compact and 7- 17rnd mags and for yucks back when I heard of the barrel swap ability I bought 3-15 rnd .40 mags.
Link Posted: 7/21/2013 10:24:51 AM EDT
[#1]
The CORE is just an M&P Pro with different backstraps and a milled slide.
Link Posted: 7/22/2013 7:04:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you, that is what I was thinking, just needed some confirmation, now to find one that  is cheaper than $750
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 7:51:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thank you, that is what I was thinking, just needed some confirmation, now to find one that  is cheaper than $750
View Quote

I paid 630 for mine on gunbroker
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 6:52:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Anyone shot a CORE versus the standard M&P with an Apex kit? My local gun shop just got one in, feels nice in the hand but I have no trigger time on any of the M&Ps.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top