Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/31/2006 7:41:48 PM EDT
In the market for a .45 pistol, and I am looking at the P90 and P97...........which one should I get and why? Also, looking for a 9mm too, and want to know if the P93 or the P95 is the better choice? I had a P89 and sold it like an idiot
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 7:45:59 PM EDT
[#1]
I've got the P90 and love it. Actually had it up for sale last week on here but no takers.

If your around the south ATL/Griffin area I'll let you shoot it.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 7:24:57 AM EDT
[#2]
I have a P89 and KP95DC.  for the 9mm I would recomend the KP95DPR Light, smooth, fast, and smallish. I'm asuming you want to cary it concealed.
what to you want to do with it besides have it go bang always?

any will make you happy, if you are looking for a shooter. If you want a project Gun may I sugest a Cheap 1911 (the good ones don't need tweaking).
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 4:47:09 AM EDT
[#3]
well it really depends on whether or not you want a metal or polymer frame.  
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 1:09:18 PM EDT
[#4]
It isnt a big deal for me, as I like both..............

Quoted:
well it really depends on whether or not you want a metal or polymer frame.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top