Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/27/2006 12:50:22 PM EDT
title says it all.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 3:44:40 PM EDT
[#1]
i don't touch steel cased ammo so i am not going to give you prices on wolf.  i shop almost exclusively at natchez for my ammo needs.  cci blazer is just about the best deal generally but some people don't like aluminum cased ammo for various reasons.  but for the time being cci blazer brass is on sale for an amazing price.  i just bought a case of it and will likely buy another one real soon.  i think the quality is better than wwb and some other brands.  even with shipping it only comes to around $125 delivered to my door.

there was a thread a while back with a bunch of other places to buy online.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 7:11:29 PM EDT
[#2]
I have great results from ammoman.com
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:17:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Not online, but there are 3 stores in OK.

Academy Sports 9mm CCI Blazers
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:36:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Natchez has good prices, can also try MidwayUSA and MidSouth Shooters Supply.

Also look into Lancer Custom Ammo and Georgia Arms for factory reloads.  Look into Cheaper than Dirt, Outdoormarksman, Ammunitionstore.com, Sportsman Guide and Ammoman.

Make sure you factor in shipping based on here you are and the distributor.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top