Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 3/25/2004 10:56:34 AM EST
how much should i expect to pay for a new stainless SIg P220?
how much for a used one?
where can i go to look for the best prices?
gun shows in denver i know and i will check out, but i want to know if i can get the pistol cheaper online or used online...
thanks
Link Posted: 3/25/2004 8:11:21 PM EST
You can certainly get the gun online, and often score a good deal. But remember to add the shipping and transfer fee to your FFL in comparison to what you can find localy.

Gunbroker.com is a nice place to see a range of prices for both used and new.

Someone mentioned a good link, KY Imports, that has good prices on police trade-ins.

There are other sites as well, just do a little searching.

***Don't forget to check out the 'Equipment Exchange' forum on this site.*** I don't know if there are any 220s on there now, but you can expect to get a fair price, and most of the folks around here are particular about taking care of their guns.
Link Posted: 3/25/2004 9:27:00 PM EST
Link Posted: 4/8/2004 1:21:55 PM EST
[Last Edit: 4/8/2004 6:26:42 PM EST by par0thead151]
how manny of you have done business with KY imports?
i am going to go with a used SIG 220 the 389$ one on their site, but i am wary of used and online because i cant see the actual quality of the pistol.
how much should i expect to pay for shipping(colorado) through them.
my FFL charges 20$ which is not to bad...
thanks
Link Posted: 4/9/2004 12:13:21 AM EST
my FFL orders through KY imports quite often. their site is kinda crappy, but they do produce a real catalog that most dealers probably have a copy of. shipping is probably around $25 because pistols have to be shipped FedEx overnight.
Link Posted: 4/12/2004 10:57:55 AM EST
how much should i expect to pay for 7 round mag's for the 220? used of course. KY says 20$
also do you think that they would throw in a mag for me when i buy it?
i am going to move on buying a 220 tonight...
my 21st b day is next Thursday :-)
has anyone had a bad experience with KY imports?
I will let them know that i do have a nice say on if or if not they receive the rest of my shooting clubs(at my university) business...
and many of the guys are looking to acquire a new pistol...
thanks
Link Posted: 4/22/2004 6:53:54 AM EST
My local pawn shop has 2 LEO trade-in 220's for $325.00 ea. They have quite a bit of holster wear (expected).

Hope this gives you an idea.
Link Posted: 4/26/2004 6:33:49 PM EST
I got one from them, it showed quite a bit of handling, the grips were a bit dinged, and the blueing was worn. Still shot great though! I also have a 228 from them, also a leo trade. Its perfect. But it was $600......
Link Posted: 4/26/2004 7:16:51 PM EST
This place carries SIG LEO trade-ins as well: CDNN

NOTE: You'll have to download their catalog (Adobe format) in order to see their firearms listings. I've never really dealt with KY Imports, so cannot comment. However I have bought from CDNN before and service was FAST.
Link Posted: 4/27/2004 3:56:33 AM EST
www.sportingarms.com

Great prices, and they can get ANYTHING.
Link Posted: 5/2/2004 4:18:18 PM EST
As a police officer I deal with KY. It's a trip accross the river, but they have great people that work there. I would be very suprised if you are at all dissapointed with what you buy.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 7:23:55 PM EST
Top Top