Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/19/2008 11:14:42 PM EDT
Yeah I could go to an inch and a half or larger belt, but I really don't like the look or feel of it. I am open to leather, web, synthetic or hybrid designs. I hear good things about the wilderness frequent flyer and I know several companies offer double layer leather and leather reinforced with kydex. Any thoughts?
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 3:40:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Try www.beltman.net. Best belt I have ever worn.
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 11:48:32 AM EDT
[#2]
I really like Galco belts and holsters.  I have had several of their belts over the years and have been very pleased with their products.  
Link Posted: 1/21/2008 2:29:04 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Yeah I could go to an inch and a half or larger belt, but I really don't like the look or feel of it. I am open to leather, web, synthetic or hybrid designs. I hear good things about the wilderness frequent flyer and I know several companies offer double layer leather and leather reinforced with kydex. Any thoughts?

I have a few Wilderness belts, no frequent flyer.
Like them very much.
Keep the Kydex holsters in place!
Carry a full size 1911. and two extra mags.
Wilderness are under $50.

PITA45
Link Posted: 1/21/2008 2:41:23 AM EDT
[#4]
I like the Wilderness belts and wear one everday to work but for concealed carry I prefer the Galco I have both 1 1/2" and 1 1/4" belts from them and they work fine. They offer a contour that tapers to 1" in the front so it looks like a regular dress belt, pretty nifty.
Link Posted: 1/21/2008 4:07:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Filson makes a double belt that will hold up your pants and you can use it to pull your truck out of a ditch if needed...

Bad ass belt
Link Posted: 1/21/2008 5:33:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for all your suggestions. Now I have some more choices.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top