Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 7/24/2013 5:11:33 PM EST
Looking for options. Going to order something tonight. I've looked as t the DSG Alpha holster and that is the style I'm going for.

Thanks for any recommendations.

Link Posted: 7/24/2013 9:10:45 PM EST
[Last Edit: 7/24/2013 9:12:41 PM EST by TxPiKapp]
I have the Raven Concealment Phantom Holster w/o light but heres the one with the light. Comes with OWB loops but you can get like $16 in credit towards IWB Soft Loops or Tuckable Soft Loops.
Phantom Holster w/ Light

Bravo Concealment Patriot Light Bearing Holster
Bravo Concealment Patriot w/ Light

EDIT: Comp-Tac Holsters w/ Light
Comp-Tac Holsters
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 4:38:09 AM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By TxPiKapp:
I have the Raven Concealment Phantom Holster w/o light but heres the one with the light. Comes with OWB loops but you can get like $16 in credit towards IWB Soft Loops or Tuckable Soft Loops.
Phantom Holster w/ Light

Bravo Concealment Patriot Light Bearing Holster
Bravo Concealment Patriot w/ Light

EDIT: Comp-Tac Holsters w/ Light
Comp-Tac Holsters
View Quote

just ordered the Bravo...now the wait
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 8:16:32 AM EST
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 1:29:19 PM EST
I stuck with the DSG ALPHA Holster. Looks good and no wait time. I ordered it last night. Let's see how long it takes, says it's in stock.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 1:32:10 PM EST
I have a zero concealment systems "bare bones holster" that they discontinued for some unknown reason. I love it, but I'm disappointed I can't get another one or other models anymore. But it doesn't allow for a light.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 6:33:13 PM EST
IWB Light-bearing Kydex? Best I've found to date is Raven.

It requires more thought as it is no where near as thin as the pistol / holster without the light, but it works great for my needs.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 6:39:03 PM EST
Pitbull Tactical makes FANTASTIC holsters. They have a 3-4 week lead time...which a whole heck of a lot better than waiting 6 months for a Raven. Don't get me wrong, Raven is good kit and there's a reason for their wait times but Pitbull makes a superb holster and has great CS.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 7:59:34 PM EST
Ordered my Raven Phantom Holster on a "Rush Order" for a couple bucks more and got it in within a couple days.
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 1:36:07 AM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By CTRpatriot:
Pitbull Tactical makes FANTASTIC holsters. They have a 3-4 week lead time...which a whole heck of a lot better than waiting 6 months for a Raven. Don't get me wrong, Raven is good kit and there's a reason for their wait times but Pitbull makes a superb holster and has great CS.
View Quote

Raven is currently running 1-5 days shipping on quick ship, 6-10 weeks on custom and dropping fast. These things don't make themselves and you have to remember that while you may order something and want it now there are a few hundred guys ahead of you in line. It's worth the wait to have the best customer service and warranty out there.
Top Top