Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/17/2003 8:56:33 AM EDT
any body have a usp 9sd yet. i see pics on the internet but no body has a review. i would also like to see a pic of sombodys gun as i came because my dealer says that it dosnt have target sights. thanks
Link Posted: 10/17/2003 3:21:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Picture taken from HKpro.com

The HK USP9 SD is like the HK USP45 Tactical except that they lack the o-ring on the barrel and also lacks the match trigger, thats the last that I have heard of it.  Also it has been said by a dealer that they have not been sending them over in large numbers and have been restricting them to LE and military sales at the moment.
Link Posted: 10/17/2003 6:28:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Other than attaching a silencer to the threaded barrel, I highly doubt these can do anything my USP's cannot already do?
Link Posted: 10/18/2003 8:47:25 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Other than attaching a silencer to the threaded barrel, I highly doubt these can do anything my USP's cannot already do?

Not a thing that I can tell. It seems to lose any advantage that that the Tactical had over the USP .45F (I've heard the o-ring barrel is more accurate, match trigger). You get the adjustable sites, and the threads, so if you've already got a 9mm silencer, cool.

For some reason the fact it isn't stamped USP SD or something bothers me. The Tac says "TACTICAL" on the side. It's not a big deal, but it irks me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top