Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/17/2003 8:56:33 AM EDT
any body have a usp 9sd yet. i see pics on the internet but no body has a review. i would also like to see a pic of sombodys gun as i came because my dealer says that it dosnt have target sights. thanks
Link Posted: 10/17/2003 3:21:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/17/2003 3:22:04 PM EDT by Mb121]
Picture taken from HKpro.com

The HK USP9 SD is like the HK USP45 Tactical except that they lack the o-ring on the barrel and also lacks the match trigger, thats the last that I have heard of it. Also it has been said by a dealer that they have not been sending them over in large numbers and have been restricting them to LE and military sales at the moment.
Link Posted: 10/17/2003 6:28:55 PM EDT
Other than attaching a silencer to the threaded barrel, I highly doubt these can do anything my USP's cannot already do?
Link Posted: 10/18/2003 8:47:25 PM EDT

Originally Posted By BobCole:
Other than attaching a silencer to the threaded barrel, I highly doubt these can do anything my USP's cannot already do?

Not a thing that I can tell. It seems to lose any advantage that that the Tactical had over the USP .45F (I've heard the o-ring barrel is more accurate, match trigger). You get the adjustable sites, and the threads, so if you've already got a 9mm silencer, cool.

For some reason the fact it isn't stamped USP SD or something bothers me. The Tac says "TACTICAL" on the side. It's not a big deal, but it irks me.
Top Top