Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/1/2006 8:23:13 PM EDT
I have been running a Pierce +2 extension on my G29, i love the way it feels compared to the finger rest mag pad and of course the extra two rounds.  My problem is that the follower keeps rotating and getting jammed in the bottom of the mag when it is fully loaded, this only happens about half the time.  Does anyone have any idea on how to correct the follower rotation.  Or should this just not be done, if I remember correctly it happened on my G20 mags as well.  I have tried with extra power springs with the same result.  Help please.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:35:16 AM EDT
[#1]
I bought some to fit my 21 and encountered the same problems...
They did not instill enough confidance for me to continue to use because every now and then they would go tits up.I tried and tried to make them work but they would not.
In the end I got rid of them.
Why,,,because before this add on,the mags where always  reliable ...
Now I live happy with just 13rnds of .45..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top