Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/8/2006 6:47:33 PM EDT
do I HAVE to use a credit card to order a pistol from them?

I called them up and they very politely pretty much told me to piss off.

are they wanting an FFL on file before I Do anything? what's the gag?

trying to order a glock 17 with the operator nightsights from trijicon
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 2:15:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Maybe it's because it's 6am and my coffee is still brewing but...

What happened exactly? You tried to order a new Glock and because you weren't paying with a CC they told you to piss off?
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 3:13:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Why even bother with topglock? I could see maybe for parts if you were in a pinch and they had something you needed, but for a new pistol???  Find a local dealer that either has one in stock or that will order one for you.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 4:52:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Remember they have nothing in stock. They never do. Its posted on their webpage that they have no stock but pull items from other dealers.

The prices are good, but very few people get their stuff in a timely manner.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 11:56:43 AM EDT
[#4]
hmmmmm how very interesting..... I'll go with someone else then.

any suggestions?
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 12:56:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Yup I have to agree, find locally in MOST cases by the time you buy the new gun online, pay shipping, pay transfer fees, and pay for background check you are about the same price as local shop.

Plus doing buisness locally with a guy builds a repor, which gets you deals specials, info, contacts and the like. All of which you wont get online.

now this pertains to NEW STOCK GUNS accessories, ammo, custom or used guns def better to get online
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 4:35:46 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Yup I have to agree, find locally in MOST cases by the time you buy the new gun online, pay shipping, pay transfer fees, and pay for background check you are about the same price as local shop.

Plus doing buisness locally with a guy builds a repor, which gets you deals specials, info, contacts and the like. All of which you wont get online.

now this pertains to NEW STOCK GUNS accessories, ammo, custom or used guns def better to get online

hrm wonder if someone could special order me one. problem is, all the "reliable" dealers here in houston sell at top dollar....... I know collector's sells em for $575 for the new ones with standard sights.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 6:21:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Try Ammo Dump 11117 S Post Oak 713-723-8583.  I was in there about a month ago and thought I saw one in there.  Carters Country on I-10 carries glocks too, but I can't remember their prices.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 7:37:01 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

hrm wonder if someone could special order me one. problem is, all the "reliable" dealers here in houston sell at top dollar....... I know collector's sells em for $575 for the new ones with standard sights.

Any gun shows coming up soon? At the last show in Denton (DFW) I saw Glock 17's with standard sights go for $449 cash + tax. I'd imagine they would be close to that in the Houston shows.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:18:43 AM EDT
[#9]
Several of the TopGlock guys are members here.  You should ask them to explain.  In case you want to IM them, they are:

-lamehed
-cleaner
-thepunishur

Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:28:05 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Several of the TopGlock guys are members here.  You should ask them to explain.  In case you want to IM them, they are:

-lamehed
-cleaner
-thepunishur

They have a LOT of explaining to do
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:28:35 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

-lamehed
-cleaner
-thepunishur

They have a LOT of explaining to do
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 11:54:03 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Remember they have nothing in stock. They never do. Its posted on their webpage that they have no stock but pull items from other dealers.

The prices are good, but very few people get their stuff in a timely manner.

I dunno, I got my mags in less than a week..perfect..

YMMV.

--VT
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 7:19:50 AM EDT
[#13]
check out topgun, they usually have decent prices and sales on glocks.

if not wait for the next gunshow.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top