Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/18/2003 1:04:19 PM EDT
There has ben a Kimber pro shadow II at my local gun shop for some time now.  I know I have ben drulling over the used fire are for som time now.  If anny one has anny comints about this fire arm pleas let me know since I dont know how much longer I can dream about it.  I would like to know some hard facts!  Thank you!
Link Posted: 9/18/2003 1:20:30 PM EDT
[#1]
1st off, try and use spell check or something...sheesh.

2nd, QUIT THINKING AND BUY IT! I just got my 1st handgun since my 21st birthday and I bought a Kimber TLE/RL. Its wonderful, I've taken one tac class with it already and I haven't had a single hiccup yet. Feels great in the hand, looks great, shoots great, works great. What more can you ask?
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 10:15:09 PM EDT
[#2]
A thik yoo chood git 1......

I kid, I kid!

Get it!  You wont be sorry!  Love my Kimber.......best handgun I've owned!
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 11:00:37 PM EDT
[#3]
I recently took the plunge on a used Kimmber

It is in great shape and shoots quite nice.  Worth the used price.
Link Posted: 9/20/2003 6:07:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Thank you all for the info.  Would $699 be to much to pay for the used kimber pro shadow le?  Oh and I will look for the spell checker, thanks.  still can't find the spell checker, ges you will have to deal.
Link Posted: 9/20/2003 9:20:06 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Thank you all for the info.  Would $699 be to much to pay for the used kimber pro shadow le?  Oh and I will look for the spell checker, thanks.  

still can't find the spell checker, ges you will have to deal.

I dunno. How used is it? Sounds like a pretty decent price to me though. Don't ever not bargain though, that's my advice. This is capitalism after all. But no I think thats a fair price for a good condition Kimber.
Link Posted: 9/24/2003 2:23:44 PM EDT
[#6]
I bought a new Kimber a few years, and a few thousand rounds ago.  It is definately used now.  I wouldn't want anything else.  

You can't go wrong with something that shoots perfect right out of the box whether it's new or used.

However, be sure to inspect the frame to slide fit and make sure it is tight.  Also, if the gun shop will let you field strip it, or if you have a bore light, check the bore for scratches.
Link Posted: 9/25/2003 8:54:22 AM EDT
[#7]

What they all said.
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 9:19:31 AM EDT
[#8]
I have the TLE.  I have only had the oppertunity to put down 100 rnds with it.  I had only one problem with it that I chucked up as tight recoil spring.  The weapon did not fully cycle.  It has sence became my carry gun.  I chose this over my HK USP 45, Glock 19, and Colt 1991 government.  
Just get the damn thing.  It will only hurt once.  If you pass it up you will be kicking yourself later.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top