Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/4/2006 7:56:07 AM EDT
Sig is most recommended as it shoot accurately at a little costly price. I started as a 1911 shooter 25 years ago then switched to the magic of glock reliabilty by 1995 and never looked back. The sig x-5's make my head turn and started searching for more sig info. X-5's were great and carry a split pricing, the 2k ++ which is too much for me, then the 1.5k which is also a little too much for my pocket. The (P226 X-5 All Around) draw my attention as it is in DA/SA but carries a longer barrel, new contoured grip and the funny beavertail. The problem with it that is does not carry a price or availabilty yet. so narrowing all factors I decided I'll get the P266ST with the $930 price tag. Or should I wait 'till this P226X-5 ALL AROUND came out in the open and show itself a decent price. Anybody here has a best guess on how this will be priced? will it most likey have the same $$$$ as with the X5's ?
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 8:47:49 PM EDT
You can buy a New Sig P226st in 9mm for a lot less than 950.00
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 8:19:29 AM EDT
Recent update: got the P226ST today... since I have been shooting glock for a long time. My first grip feels really different and the sight picture is pointing right. the higher slide and bore axis really noticeable. I may have to draw and dry fire for 1000X to train my grip and sight picture. It's really hard to dump the Glock habit.
Top Top