Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 9/25/2003 4:26:10 AM EDT
I sold a baby eagle to replace it with either of these two guns - hk usp 40 or sig 226.  which gun should I pursue?
Link Posted: 9/25/2003 6:36:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Blonde or brunette?

Both are excellent guns, both will serve you well. High caps can be found for the H&K although they are expensive. The 226 in .40 has no high caps available until the ban sunsets next year...let us pray! For me, the highcap mags would sway me toward the H&K. JMO
Link Posted: 9/25/2003 10:56:11 PM EDT
[#2]
You don't say if you're looking at a USP Compact or full size?

I owned a Sig P-220, damn fine gun. The H&K, however, shot rings around it as far as accuracy goes.

My .o2
Link Posted: 9/28/2003 6:52:13 PM EDT
[#3]
looking at hk full size in usp 40.  A little bulkier feel but the release lever is so tight on the sig I had trouble getting it to work as I looked at them in a store.  One is steel one is polymer - just wandering on longevity and durablity.
Link Posted: 9/28/2003 6:55:05 PM EDT
[#4]
do I go this way or stick with another baby eagle
Link Posted: 10/3/2003 6:35:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Get the H&K. No gun is more accurate nor as accurate.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top