Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/6/2002 8:36:56 PM EDT
im thinking about getting one.anyone have one tell me about it good points and bad.
thanks
tattoo
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 8:39:11 PM EDT
[#1]
and can you tell me were to stock up on mag and whats is a good holster for it?
thanks
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 10:00:56 PM EDT
[#2]
The Sig 220 is a great handgun!!  If you like shooting .45 and like the feel of a Sig, this is the gun for you.  While I can shoot a 1911 with greater accuracy, I find the Sig to be easy to master.  There is the plus that it is a double-action so a round can be carried in the chamber with greater safety.  The only bad points it has is the price, but the better 1911's out there are even more expensive.  I can't help you on the mags, but my favorite holster is made by Fobus.  I am sure they carry one fore the Sig 220.
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 11:28:58 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
The Sig 220 is a great handgun!!  If you like shooting .45 and like the feel of a Sig, this is the gun for you.  While I can shoot a 1911 with greater accuracy, I find the Sig to be easy to master.  There is the plus that it is a double-action so a round can be carried in the chamber with greater safety.  The only bad points it has is the price, but the better 1911's out there are even more expensive.  I can't help you on the mags, but my favorite holster is made by Fobus.  I am sure they carry one fore the Sig 220.

iv tried the sig 220 before and like it i was just checking if anyone eles could tell me about it..the price ant to bad
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 4:37:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 4:43:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Out of all my handguns, if I could only have 1, it would hands down be my P220.
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 6:00:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 10:20:47 AM EDT
[#7]
good, I don't own one but best friend does and I've shot it a lot, if I could not own a USP tactical , I'd own this for sure.(but it is a matter of choice they are both great guns) By the way I saw one for sale on eric's site for a nice price (www.ammoman.com)
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 12:28:31 PM EDT
[#8]
They are great guns.  Personally I prefer the HK USPf 45.  I have a tactical that I love.  If I had to choose another 45, it would be a 220!
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 8:50:07 AM EDT
[#9]
I have the 245 which is based on the 220 but chopped a bit and it is a great gun.  BUY BUY BUY.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top