Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/11/2006 8:03:50 AM EDT
Hello all I am happy to be here and wish you all a happy and healthy new year. I am looking for a compact semi auto to supplement the hand guns I already have  which are  A model 19 SW 357 with 4 inch barrel which I paid 150 bucks for in 1973 it and  is in great condition   A detective special 38 cal snub from colt and a springfield champion 45 cal auto. thanks for your input and safe shooting
                                                                                                                               charlie
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 6:49:21 PM EDT
[#1]
in 9MM: GLock 26
in .45 ACP Glock 30 or 36

Did you want DAO or LDA or SA in your semi auto?
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 11:17:21 PM EDT
[#2]
S&W make better revlovers then semi-autos. Go with a SIG if you wat the best quality semi auto made today.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top