Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 3/18/2013 4:15:12 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 5:13:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/18/2013 5:14:07 PM EDT by BobCole]
Looks like J-frame or round butt K-frame grips to me. Hard to tell size w/o something to compare them too, like a ruler or a $1 bill.

My .o2

ETA: jeez, what happened to the grip screw?
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 6:27:42 PM EDT
That'll buff out.
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 6:45:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/18/2013 6:47:47 PM EDT by tattoo]
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 6:59:26 PM EDT
Look like grips for a round butt M19 snubby.
Top Top