Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/5/2008 4:33:26 PM EDT
im rebuilding my springfield 1911A1 partially, im looking at a infinity disconnector in brownells catalog does any body have any experiance with these? my first choice was Wilson as is every thing else in my weapon,but wilson only maks a factory plus version.infinities version seems to be a much higher quality.  anyone have any comments or sugg?
Link Posted: 3/5/2008 4:53:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Just my opinion, but everytime I need ignition parts, I always go to Dave Berryhill (shop.berryhillguns.com).  Top quality parts and service!  All my SA guns have his ignition parts, and so will the Caspian longslide I am slowly putting together.
Link Posted: 3/5/2008 5:37:05 PM EDT
[#2]
thanks ill check it out any info on the infiniy?
Link Posted: 3/5/2008 5:56:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/5/2008 6:22:23 PM EDT
[#4]
infinity makes good stuff.

I like EGW  for another maker of 1911 parts.
Link Posted: 3/5/2008 8:41:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Extreme Engineering is what I use.  Disconnectors and sears.

Link Posted: 3/6/2008 6:03:40 AM EDT
[#6]
The Infinity part is about as high quality as you'll be able to find.

It has an oversized head to allow custom fitting and eliminate the extra clearance for worn frames.

But that said, I'd rather put the $40 toward something else.  The Ed Brown match disconnector, for instance, is half that price.
Link Posted: 3/6/2008 6:11:47 PM EDT
[#7]
thanks i really appreciate all the input ill do more home work before i jump on the infinity
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top