Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/6/2005 2:47:58 PM EDT
does anyone have this pistol? i have a bunch of questions but, i cant seem to find any info about it aside from gun&ammo magazine naming it 2005 gun of the year.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 3:17:58 PM EDT
[#1]
I have not seen the rag yet , but I take it that its a 9mm or is it 9 rnds of 45 . Sounds like fun anyway.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 3:19:28 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
does anyone have this pistol? i have a bunch of questions but, i cant seem to find any info about it aside from gun&ammo magazine naming it 2005 gun of the year.

I don't own one , but I have a friend that bought one a couple
of months ago . I've put a few hundred rounds through it for him
The only issues with it that I found were that it doesn’t like
PMC Green ammo . Everything else worked well though .

I like the SA action , but it's a little heavy . It would be nicer
if it was around 3-4 lbs instead of the 7-8 it feels like , and
the grip is almost too small with the abbreviated grip safety .
That combined with the heavy trigger had me pulling shots
to the right , unless I really worked at it . The finger extension mag
helps a little , but the weapon only comes with one flat floor plate
and one extended grip . It's also a chunky gun for a micro .

All and all it's a nice enough little gun , but if you have large hands
like me . You may want to try one before you buy , because
after shooting it . I won't be adding one to my collection
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 1:43:14 PM EDT
[#3]
i do have large hands and did hold one but, ( didnt fire it ) and it should fit just right with the mag extension. i was wondering how many rounds thru the "lil"9 will the recoil spring need to be replaced, how the finish will hold up after time, will the mag spring need to upgraded to a wolff spring, and any other little quriks it will develop. being that i was a berretta storm ginny pig untill the bugs got worked out, i just dont want to be part of a para experiment!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top