Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/11/2003 8:04:16 AM EDT
i saw an ad in SGN for one of these, they called it a "tactical" version but there was no pic, i couldnt find one on the CZ website either.  anybody got one???  i think it would look pretty awesome!
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 3:04:29 PM EDT
[#1]

CZ-USA propaganda:
www.cz-usa
The CZ 75 Tactical combo will consist of a CZ 75B with a low profile sights,
Checkered rubber grips, a lanyard loop on the butt and a Green poly coated frame.

The combo will also feature a Ken Onion Vapor II folding knife with the CZ logo laser engraved on the blade.

There will only be 1000 Tactical combos made this year.

The Suggested retail price for the CZ 75Tactical combo is $499.00

Link Posted: 5/12/2003 3:32:52 PM EDT
[#2]
sweeeet!!

good thing fathers day is coming up!
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 7:36:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Is it a poly coated frame or a polomer frame?  I could swear an add I saw in SGN said polomer.
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 7:57:21 PM EDT
[#4]

The sights that are pictured look like the ones that are on the PCR,  these are Dayglow.  Getting true night sights, if you are interested could be a hassle if you want Trijicon .  They are redesigning the sights for the CZs.

Link Posted: 5/20/2003 1:09:18 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Is it a poly coated frame or a polomer frame?  I could swear an add I saw in SGN said polomer.

Steel frame, polymer coating.  While CZ makes polymer framed pistols and CZ-USA imports them, the CZ-75B series is cast steel with some sort of finish (depending on what you want).  Their poly-coat finish is probably the most popular.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top