Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/20/2012 9:22:35 PM EDT
Anyone using an ankle holster for their pf9 that they really like?  I'm looking for one for mine and would like to hear personal experiences with different ankle rigs.  Thanks!
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 1:17:52 AM EDT
[#1]
I am using a Frontline from Crossbreed seconds website, it is $25 + $8 shipping.  I got it a few weeks ago.  I have only used it a few times.  So far I like it when I use it, I wore it today at Thanksgiving.  I am waiting to decide if I like it, but at the price paid it is worth a risk.  I ordered the one for the sig/PM9 and it fits the PF9 pretty well.
Link Posted: 11/24/2012 2:43:16 AM EDT
[#2]
I have carried a P-11 almost everyday for 4 years in a Fobus ankle holster. I bought it to try out, to see if I liked ankle carry. I was planning on ordering a much better leather and lambswool DeSantis (?) if I liked ankle carry. I never did because the Fobus is so comfortable. I forget I have it on and the gun has never come loose. Relatively cheap and they will get one to you much quicker than leather.
Link Posted: 11/25/2012 10:03:55 PM EDT
[#3]
I am pleased with the DeSantis Apache.  It is very comfortable and still affordable.  I use it for my S&W 442, don't know if they make one for the Kel-Tec.
Link Posted: 12/23/2012 7:26:14 AM EDT
[#4]
When I really really need to hide a gun I have been known to carry a p-11 in the top of my boot.  No holster though (just not enough room).
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 4:22:57 AM EDT
[#5]
I use an Uncle Mikes size 1 nylon ankle holster.  It has a thumb break that is adjustable for other guns.  I have no problem with it when wearing boots on duty.  If I wear my bike shoes, I put on the calf strap.  This makes it uncomfortable but it still works.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top