Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/16/2009 10:31:23 AM EDT
A death in my extended family has given rise to the opportunity to purchase a Nazi marked cz27.  I know nothing about these guns (or most handguns for that matter) and am basically fishing for any info I can get regarding pricing, collectivity, maintenance etc...

I haven't seen it yet in person, but when I do are there certain things I should look for? markings, flaws that will make if non-usable, etc.

From what I can tell they are going for in the $300's on various auction sites.

Thanks in advance!
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 12:22:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Three basic variations of these guns. Early polish finish marked Bohmsche on the top of the slide and nazi proofed. Second poorer quality finish and the top of the slide will only have an eagle proof. the third variation is a late war may or may not have proofs. Of course the earlier guns command a premium. Be sure to check the grips as they are fragile and tend to crack.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 12:36:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Early Bohmsche marked CZ27

Mid war unmarked top and FNH marked slide.

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:05:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks, I hope to get a good look at it tonight.  Maybe I can post some pics.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top