Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/29/2004 3:14:00 PM EDT
I'm wanting a sig 220. should i get a factory pre owned or a new one? I'll just be doing target shooting mostly, but maybe a little carry.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 3:20:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Factory reconditioned police trade-ins are the best Sig value. Around here they run 400-450.  As long as they are "factory reconditioned" they are nearly good as new.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 3:27:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Factory reconditioned is a great value.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:46:38 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Factory reconditioned is a great value.

I bought a good condition used one, have never had a sinlge problem with it.

Link Posted: 8/29/2004 9:21:16 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I'm wanting a sig 220. should i get a factory pre owned or a new one? I'll just be doing target shooting mostly, but maybe a little carry.

Considering the intended use, definitely used.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 1:43:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Both.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 4:49:42 PM EDT
[#6]
I was wondering that too. I think I would love to get a used 226 with just a little holster wear.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 4:59:18 PM EDT
[#7]
If you buy a new pistol the miniute you walk out the gun shop door, wether you shoot it or not, it's a Used pistol. Might as well save a bit and get it Used to begin with. Plus, Sigs are a quality enough firearm that used isn't a bad thing, it just means it's been broken in some for ya'.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 6:20:41 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
If you buy a new pistol the miniute you walk out the gun shop door, wether you shoot it or not, it's a Used pistol. Might as well save a bit and get it Used to begin with. Plus, Sigs are a quality enough firearm that used isn't a bad thing, it just means it's been broken in some for ya'.

+1

it's not just any pistol I would buy used. a Sig is one of those, however.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top