Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » Colt
Posted: 1/20/2013 2:44:33 PM EDT
A long time ago a cigar box was the perfect place for odds and ends and trivia that while not usually valuable was still worth retaining.  Well, I'd been asking about a certain cigar box for a while. It had been passed from relative to relative and I thought it was gone. But I was wrong.:D  (1911 Colt, original finish and magazines. Mfg year 1918)

Link Posted: 1/20/2013 3:15:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Ver nice.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 3:28:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Beautiful, I had a tear in my eye there for a second...
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 4:58:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Too bad some ass hat ground the us property mark off the frame I went from wow that is real nice to oh well another old gun desecrated!
Still is pretty nice despite that!
For an FYI a gun in that condition with all marks intact would be a 1200-2000 gun, with the usp gone drop her down to 700 max
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 1:03:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Nice!
Page Handguns » Colt
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top