Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 7/24/2013 2:26:27 PM EST
[Last Edit: 7/24/2013 2:27:33 PM EST by midnitecreeper]
i saw a nib sig today im interested in .i cant seem to find this particular one on their website. Commander length , steel frame,black , woodtone grips ( look like rosewood but may be composite) tritium sites , bobtail frame , 8 round mags! i want to do a little research but cant come up with anything , my puter skilz are the suck sometimes
edit: 45acp
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 3:09:18 PM EST
Sounds like the SIG fastback carry. I have one pretty nice gun, other than finding a holster for it!
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 3:25:33 PM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By beaniej266:
Sounds like the SIG fastback carry. I have one pretty nice gun, other than finding a holster for it!
View Quote
thanks , would any commander length holster work ?
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 3:29:00 PM EST
View Quote
thats the one , are you happy with it , any issues?
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 3:44:37 PM EST
Originally Posted By midnitecreeper:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By midnitecreeper:

from my understanding for sig 1911s holsters will depend on if it is a sig 1911 with a traditional 1911 slide, or if it is one with the sig 1911 slide. Alot of the time the sig 1911 slide wont fit aq holster for a traditional 1911 slide
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 3:56:44 PM EST
It is the nontraditional slide. I can shove it in my MTAC, but I cannot easily get it out (ie the holster comes off when I tried to draw it. If you go to the 1911 forum website, they list all the good holsters that fit a sig, but I just have not ordered one yet.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 4:12:41 PM EST
thanks for the info guys
Top Top