Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Page Handguns » Colt
Site Notices
Posted: 5/9/2004 7:51:55 AM EDT
I just got one of the springfield mil-spec 1911s at a army navy store in Forest Park, new for $400.  I took it out and shot 2 boxes of ammo and can't believe how accurate it is.  It is the first full-size 45 I have owned.  Obviously, I would like to own one of the "real" WWII 45s but this is still pretty cool.  I also got one of those OD Bianchi mil-spec 92F holsters to keep it in .  The guy sold me that for $25 because it was slightly used.  I will probably pick up one of those authentic leather 45 holsters at a gun show one day.  

All together this is a nice combination.  I have a glock 9mm and a SW 357, but my 45 is now my favorite pistol.

Link Posted: 5/9/2004 2:16:57 PM EDT
If you bought a SA, why are you posting it in the Colt section?          
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 9:13:00 AM EDT
You are right.  I was paying attention to the category, thought it was a 1911 forum.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 9:50:53 PM EDT
No matter, you'll end up picking up a Colt soon enough now that you've discovered the 1911
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 5:29:40 PM EDT
Page Handguns » Colt
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Stay Informed On All Things 2A

Sign up and receive updates every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the ARFCOM community, breaking news and legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement.
Top Top