Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 4/28/2011 3:19:24 PM EDT
hey whats up everyone. i am looking for a new pistol and this one has caught my eye. i was also looking at the glock 17. i played with both at the gun shop and both feel great i didnt have the chance to see or feel one in person but i felt the all black m&p 9. the trigger is smooth and the reset feels good. took some dry fire shots and i liked it. now here is my issue. no one has it in stock and no one can give me a price :( it really bumbed me but i wanted to know where you guys think i could get one. also how would you compare? my application is going to be range use and probably a secondary side arm for when i take carbine courses. thanks guys
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 4:21:55 PM EDT
I looked on buds gun shop, couldnt find one. Have you checked with any dealers in your area? You might also try gunbroker, good luck.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 6:24:38 AM EDT
yeah i checked with my dealers in my area and no one has one. it really sucks. i really want to see and if i like it i will probably buy it.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 7:08:04 AM EDT
My brother had the gun shop we go to order one a few months ago.  The shop still has no idea how long it will take to come in.  S&W seams to be heavily back logged on M&P stuff right now.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 10:27:13 AM EDT
Cabela's has them for $550 if there's a store near you.  That's where I got mine.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 11:34:01 AM EDT
damm they dont have a cabelas in my area. i am going to call to see if they have it in stock to see if they would ship to my FFL!!!! cross your fingers everyone!!!
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 11:03:14 AM EDT
i went ahead and called to put in a gun case. lets see how much shipping will be to miami, fl.
Top Top