Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 9/25/2004 8:22:55 PM EST
can,t find anyone that carries them. It has the weird dovetail front sight with the pin in the side holding it in. any help would be great.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 8:28:41 PM EST
CZ themselves I am pretty sure they make them I have seen them on 75's and 85's but never got them for my own weapon. I beleive trijicon makes them they will be pricy however. You may vey well have to find manufacturer outside the U.S. as I beleive the 75 & 85 have only recently recognized for the excellent weapon they are, not a Browning HP clone.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 1:52:02 PM EST
you can get them from trijicon, but you'll have to cut a groove in the front sight to accommodate the pin. Mattl is right though, they're expensive. Mine were $126 shipped
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 2:45:55 PM EST
XS 24/7 sights come with tritium inserts for the CZ 75B. Check them out at XS Sights

--
Mike
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 8:05:10 AM EST

Originally Posted By mbott:
XS 24/7 sights come with tritium inserts for the CZ 75B. Check them out at XS Sights

--
Mike

I have the XS sights on my Kahr K9 and my CZ75B .40 S&W. AFAIK, they're THE BEST combat sight extant! I does take a little shooting to get used to them, but once you do, you'll have a hell of a time going back to the old school sights.

I have the "Big Dot" tritium on the Kahr and "Big Dot" standards on the CZ.

Regarding installation on the CZ, it's a no brainer... the sights come with easy to follow instructions. At most, you may have to do a little file work to get then pin to insert, but mine went in with a few taps aof a plastic hammer.
Top Top