Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Durkin Tactical Franklin Armory
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/10/2014 12:55:25 PM EDT
Anyone know by chance what the threads are on the solo grip bushings? have one with stripped threads and kimber is pretty much no help with info. regarding the thread count. They Said they would have to look up the info and try and figure it out and call me back. I don't think its a standard 1911 bushing and I know there staked in but thats about it.

ok, from everything I can find they use the standard 1911 grip screws but for the slim grips, so does this sound right for the screw threads. 0.150" - 50tpi, for some reason this info is like trying to find gold or I just suck at searching the net  lol, can someone verify that this is correct.
thanks
Link Posted: 3/11/2014 5:59:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes, the Solo uses the same screw thread as a 1911. I put slim grip screws in mine when I owned it and your size is correct.
Link Posted: 3/11/2014 7:12:20 AM EDT
[#2]
.236"-60 is the standard 1911 grip screw bushing tap size.

Is the bushing to frame stripped or bushing to screw.
Link Posted: 3/11/2014 7:41:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Screw to bushing is the problem.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top