Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/6/2003 6:25:39 PM EDT
does anyone know where to get the best deal on these guns?  Also has anyone had any problems with any of them?  Im looking for a back up weapon and Im  pretty open to suggestions or comments from those who have or have shot them!
Thanks
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 2:22:06 PM EDT
[#1]
From some of the postings here, it appears to be a crap shoot on quality from gun to gun.
Mine was fine, the P-11 I had misfired ONE time when new and never again since.
The 2nd strike lit it off. (Glocks can't do that)
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 5:17:32 PM EDT
[#2]
I purchased a Kel-Tec P-32 several months ago. I carry it every day. I was sold on the Seecamp, but deceided to give the significantly cheaper and easier to find Kel-Tec a chance. I haven't been disappointed.

I've put about 6 different kinds of ammo thru the gun to include FMJ, Hydra-shock, and GoldDot. I've shot approximately 200 rounds and not one malfunction of any kind. I trust the gun and I must admit I'm very fussy with my CCW stuff.

The gun is a dream to carry. Very light and easy to hide. Most times you will forget it is even there. I highly recommend the belt clip and spare mag. My gun dealer has sold many of them with no complaints. As a result of my purchase several of my friends now own one.

The gun is a .32. It is great for CCW in the summer with shorts. In the fall however I will return back to a 9mm. Probably either my Glock 26 or my HK P7M8. Both are easier to hide with a jacket on.

Good luck.
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 5:19:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Mine's durable and kicks much ass.

A supporter of the P32 I am.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top