Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/11/2003 8:19:05 AM EDT
anybody know if you can fit an xd 40 mag in an hs 2000 9mm?  i know the hs and xd are supposed to be pretty much identical but im not sure, my local shop has an hs2000 9mm for $300, im thinking about getting it.
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 8:37:03 AM EDT
[#1]
I would think they'd work fine.  Does the shop have any .40 XDs to try out a mag swap?  There's always using Beretta 92 or S&W mag conversions which are legal and since you make the hole, it should work in the HS2K.

Do me a favor.  If you aren't going to get it, let me know where it is for sale.  I'll buy it tomorrow at that price.  I'm serious about this.  I'm in VA too I'd love to buy one at that price.

Ross
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 8:50:28 AM EDT
[#2]
thanks ross

sorry man but im pretty sure i will get it this week.   believe it or not it has been there everytime i go in since last sept. each time i go i ask him to get it out(and a bunch of others) so i can look at it and then i go home and think about it. i went in on friday and when i saw it still there i asked to look at it and he said hed take 300 for it, i figured it was fate.  she has been waiting paitently for the right man all this time....
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 10:22:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Sounds like fate to me, man!  I've bought guns like that before, just because they seemed to be meant for me, and I've always been happy with them.  Sometimes a gun is more than a tool.

Ross

p.s. If you decide you don't want it, don't forget me.  I'll show her a good time
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 3:48:31 PM EDT
[#4]
watch the beretta mags in the hs!! They have been known to bust the ejector if you ram them in there hard. Don't believe me, ask over on hs2000talk. I own a couple of XDs so I go there often.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 6:45:29 PM EDT
[#5]
The XD-40s fit jess fine in my Gen 1 HS2K. The Croation Sensation.
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 3:01:11 PM EDT
[#6]
I own an HS2000, I've never had any problems with it. I use it as a carry pistol sometime, as well as a Colt Compact .45

The HS is the exact same pistol as the XD, of course I'm speaking of 9mm. I only use the factory mags.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top