Any more info on the hk 45. thanks
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 10:25:21 PM EDT
[#1]
exactly what kinda info?
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 5:32:17 AM EDT
[#2]

Link Posted: 1/6/2006 6:07:57 AM EDT
[#3]
there was a thread in the HK forum awhile ago.  Looks like it's going to be announced at the SHOT show?
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 6:32:53 PM EDT
[#4]
when and where is the shot show?
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 1:53:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 12:47:29 PM EDT
[#6]
If it's announced at the Shot Show, how soon until they are out for the general public?  Any dealers taking orders?  Any ideas as to how long it will take for the holster companies to get geared up for this handgun?  General price range?

I have my credit card in hand waiting for a HK45, magazines, duty holster with or without light.  Hope I can get in line on this one soon.  

Link Posted: 1/8/2006 2:03:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 6:01:13 PM EDT
[#8]
I heard a rumor and was wondering if anyone knew about it's credibility. The rumor says that HK is putting off all released info about the HK45 until after the upcoming SOCOM solicitation. This would also be the reason that there have been very closed lips about it since the initial pictures were released.

That would rule out a SHOT Show appearance, so I'm hoping it isn't true. I've even heard rumors of a compact model, and that would not be the P3000.

As for models getting dumped, the Mark 23 is supposed to be the first to go.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 6:59:22 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

This is now past-tense. The Mark 23 is now a discontinued item according to H&K and the price gouging has begun in earnest for what's left. You can still find new ones for $1950-$2150 and some retailers have already tacked up to $500 over the MSRP.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:41:45 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

This is now past-tense. The Mark 23 is now a discontinued item according to H&K and the price gouging has begun in earnest for what's left. You can still find new ones for $1950-$2150 and some retailers have already tacked up to $500 over the MSRP.

HK first said they were discontinuing the Mark 23 and the P7M8 over a year ago. Oddly enough sales sky rocketed, and everyone just happened to be able to get brand new Mk 23's and P7M8's direct from HK, even though they were "discontinued" or supposedly in the process of it.

I've heard that the Mark 23 is just now being discontinued, and HK is finally wrapping things up.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top