Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/11/2005 1:04:10 AM EDT
i learned how to fully take apart my glock tonight. i got a wild hair up my but and started to take the pins out of my sigma. i get it apart and cleaned up. then i start to put it back together. i got it together then realized i am not sure if i put the trigger spring in correct. i need to know if the spring that connects to the transfer bar goes under or over the transfer bar. i put it in under and i think i am right but i need to be 100% sure before i fire it again. by the way i have fired 1000s of rounds with no malfunctions or broken parts of any kind. jhp,+p,fmj it never jammed. the trigger has gotten to be much lighter. it feels similar to a nice DA revolver now. don't give up on the sigma. it is a hell of a pistol. thanks for the help.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 7:56:19 AM EDT
Your owners manual should have a cut-away drawing of your gun. If that's no help, a call to S&W's 800 number should get you the help you want.

Good luck!
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:54:35 AM EDT

Originally Posted By BobCole:
Your owners manual should have a cut-away drawing of your gun. If that's no help, a call to S&W's 800 number should get you the help you want.

Good luck!

+1 Take a good look at the IPB and maybe you could pull up a larger one on your computer. If that does not help that is what the lifetime warranty is for call them up and ask.
Top Top