Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/10/2007 3:32:01 PM EDT
Just kidding actually its the complete opposite. i was a bit hesitant when i bought my p22 brand new for $250 and the laser too for $100. so i went to the range to see what it could do and to my suprise i had only one FTE. i shot a box of 500 cci blaser and 100 or so cci selects with only one malfunction. i feel sorry for those of you that had problems.. my p22 has a "L" serial # and "AG" on the barrel with the "A" mags. the sights zero pretty well and same with the laser. the pic was after the 600 rounds, but doesnt really show how filthy it was. anyways just wanted let you guys know.

Link Posted: 4/20/2007 1:34:58 PM EDT
[#1]
sounds good
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 1:47:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Where you get the laser from?

My girlfriend wants one for her p22

ETA: I want one for her p22
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 5:48:05 PM EDT
[#3]
I still need to buy one of those... where did you pick one up for 250?
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 5:58:31 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Where you get the laser from?

My girlfriend wants one for her p22

ETA: I want one for her p22

Yeah, where can you buy them seperatly?
Link Posted: 4/23/2007 9:30:10 AM EDT
[#5]
well i bought the gun from a sporting good store (Sportsmans Warehouse) and the laser from a pawn shop that just happen to have them new in stock.. so sorry nothing online.. just stores around my area..
Link Posted: 4/23/2007 9:41:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/23/2007 9:48:39 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
well i bought the gun from a sporting good store (Sportsmans Warehouse) and the laser from a pawn shop that just happen to have them new in stock.. so sorry nothing online.. just stores around my area..

you think it's fun now.

supress it!!

I just bought one off the forums and I shot it on Sunday...  It has a cheap TAC 65 on it and it was really fun!  Definately no need for hearing protection needed!  It was shocking to take the supressor off for a round to see just how loud it really was without the can!

I consider this to be a plinker so I will not add a laser or white light to it but the supressor is really a great addition!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top