Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 12/1/2007 10:39:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/1/2007 11:02:27 PM EDT by jixxerbeast]
IM at the order form of Comp-tac and want to know if I should submit my order or just go with a Mil-Sparks VMII for my Glock 23, I've had great results by asking the hive-mind in the past especially with the surefire I bought. what say you?

http://www.comp-tac.com/catalog/shopping_cart.php
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 11:35:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/1/2007 11:37:28 PM EDT by ALPHAGHOST]
www.comp-tac.com/catalog/shopping_cart.php'

whats the link to CT's cart

it depends on the firearm and the model of comptac

i love the VM II for 1911s (vs CTAC); h/w, the CTAC (i'd probably opt for the MTAC) are great holtsers overall also
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 12:15:36 AM EDT
You will have the comp-tac faster. Unless Milt Sparks has one ready, you're looking at about a 16 week wait.

I love both, comp-tac infidel and my MS VMII. I like my MS a little more though.

One issue I have with my infidel is with a loaded round, the extractor/loaded chamber indicator catches on the kydex. It's kind of annoying while practicing, way harder to re-holster gracefully.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 9:54:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/2/2007 9:55:56 AM EDT by topgunpilot20]
Go ahead and get the Comp-tac. I have a VMII for my full size 1911, and it does a great job for making a heavy gun comfortable to carry. However, the G23 is not a heavy gun, so the Com-tac will do everything you need for cheaper, and you'll have it this week instead of sometime next year.

Also, kydex is quicker to draw from than leather if that's important to you.

ETA: I don't know which Comp-tac you planned on ordering, but I recommend the CTAC. I tried the Infidel and didn't like it, but I own 4 CTACs.
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 6:03:26 AM EDT
well I ordered the com-tac C-tac I really wanted the VMII but I simply cannot afford the wait as I currently do not have a holster and I don't think I should be ccw a Glock without a holster, as for the loaded chamber indicator im a lefty so it shouldn't have an impact on my reholstering like right handed shooters, cost me $151 cause I ordered a mag pouch/surefire light holder along with it. wish me well
Top Top