Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 3/14/2006 5:55:48 AM EST
looking through different grips and saw the beveled and flat option for the gunner grips and wanted to know if that was just a personal preference option or something that is pistol setup option.

if it helps these will go a warrior
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 7:39:00 AM EST
[Last Edit: 3/14/2006 7:41:57 AM EST by SP10]
The flat option is for a pistol with an extended mag well added to the frame, such as a Springfield TRP. The beveled grip is for a standard mag well frame such as found on a USGI or Loaded Springer.

Look at the pictures in this

Beveled gunners are what you want.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 3:29:59 AM EST
thanks for the reply

i looked through a few of the picture threads but couldnt really tell since some of the warriors had what looked like flat bottoms
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 2:11:05 PM EST
The Marines use one with a beveled bottom. That means that the bottom is cut at a slant, it doesn't sit flat. Technically, flat bottoms are for use with a magazine well, with the beveled bottoms are for guns without the magazine well.

Link Posted: 3/15/2006 2:17:17 PM EST
They are kick-ass grips, I love mine.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 5:16:52 PM EST

Originally Posted By PBIR:
They are kick-ass grips, I love mine.

Damn skippy!
Top Top