Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 6/2/2008 6:53:00 AM EST
i just went out and looked at some handguns to buy when im 21 ( countdown 15 days) as i was walking in i knew i wanted a G19 but after feeling around to get a fell for grips the glocks felt a little block like as others felt more comfortable i was considering another gun. but as i knew glocks are the best made guns so despite the uncomfortable grip i still went with the G19. i have pretty big handshinking.gif and all the glocks felt the same even the 17 to the 19 i was just wondering if there are grips you can put on the handle to make them fell more comfortable or if its just a thing to get used to?

sorry for the rookie questions i just want the best for my soon to be glock but the best way to learn is to ask questions
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 7:53:30 AM EST
[Last Edit: 6/2/2008 7:54:20 AM EST by ALPHAGHOST]
Hogue and Pachymar make some slip one rubber grips--they do make em feel more comfortable

on that note though, i'd suggest that you put some glue/etc to keep em still b/c the rubber wraparounds tend to rotate and move out of position during hard use, etc

skateboard tape (my choice), A-grip, etc is also a favorite if you just want more texture and girth on the grip

these might hlep w/ ideas:www.glockworld.com/grips.htm
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 7:17:34 PM EST
I have a Glock 29 and the AGrip is the best I have felt. Even with a full length Glock 20 magazine with the A&E grip sleeve over it and the AGrip over the regular grip it feels very good.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 5:00:26 PM EST
I really like the Hogues. They slide right onto the GLock and are only about $10.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 5:59:49 PM EST
[Last Edit: 6/4/2008 6:05:18 PM EST by MauserMark]
I've had the hogue and pac slip grips, the hogue grips have a palm swell too them, so I prefer the Pachymar.

My G19 with the hogue grip.

Top Top