Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/6/2003 11:38:38 PM EDT
I have been looking around for a new beretta, 92fs in stainless.  I found one in Vegas, for 565 plus tax at a local gun shop.  Its brand new.  Is this actually a good deal, or can i find better online?  

once i get it, i want to replace the buffer with either the new buffer assembly with stainless guide rod, or a laser sight that replaces the guide rod.  What are the good laser sights for that postion, since i disliked the grip-laser.  

thanks for your help
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 6:22:59 PM EDT
[#1]
I paid less than that up in Washington State. Have a look around and you should be able to shave that price down.
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 7:40:13 PM EDT
[#2]
That would be a good price for a Inox up here in NY.  Cheapest place that I have seen it is for 599.99, its probably due to that damn ballistic sample that you need to have for any new handgun sent to NY.
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 11:15:24 PM EDT
[#3]
That's not a bad price. I would try to hit a gun show as prices seem to be a bit better there. Also try Ky Imports web site for those.

I have a 92FS blued, damn accurate gun.
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 4:45:46 PM EDT
[#4]
$535.00 for a new M9 Limited Edition (1 1/2 years ago).

100% reliable, shoots to point of aim, incredible accuracy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top