Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/29/2011 3:12:12 PM EDT
so im trying to figure out what to shoot for target rounds through my g27.

can someone help me out please.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 3:30:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Blazer Brass 180 gr.
Federal American Eagle 180 gr.
Winchester White Box 180 gr.

Those are my practice ammo preferances.

Also throw in a box or 2 of your carry ammo every now and then.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 5:06:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Blazer Brass 180 gr.
Federal American Eagle 180 gr.
Winchester White Box 180 gr.

Those are my practice ammo preferances.

Also throw in a box or 2 of your carry ammo every now and then.

glock will shoot almost any quality ammo and most shit ammo if you are just blasting shit.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 5:32:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Winchester white box.

EDT: Walmart has the best prices.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 5:53:48 PM EDT
[#4]
I shoot American Eagle and Speer Lawman through my G23 and G27. Both are loaded reasonably, not weak, and both are good quality.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 9:48:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Can always go with the Blazer aluminum as well. Glock shoots that at the factory and literally buy it by the truck load.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 3:55:34 AM EDT
[#6]
You should start reloading if you are looking for cheap ammo and practice regularly.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 6:42:16 AM EDT
[#7]
I second the reloading comment- but for my glocks I pick up pretty much whatever is on sale. I have never fopund any particular round to shoot better than another enough to buy specific brands/bullet weights- I do draw the line at steel case even though others here and elsewhere say it works fine for them.
some loads do shoot slightly better when doing grouping testing but once you start doing run and gun combat drills it doesn't make a difference.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top