Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/4/2008 4:57:01 AM EDT
I was wondering if anybody has pics of the Israeli police force using these stocks on their Glocks,also wanted to hear from people that have experience shooting glocks with these type of stocks.
Thanks
rigger7
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 7:48:28 AM EDT
[#1]
No experience here with the Glock Stock.  I will, however, advise you to look into ATF regs prior to purchasing one.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 9:06:35 AM EDT
[#2]
As hinted to above, the addition of a Glock stock will in effect make your gun into a short barrelled rifle.  Unless it is a registered SBR you would be in violation of the National Firearms Act... not good.

Also, FWIW, there is a member here who actually did register his Glock as an SBR to use the stock and had less than favorable things to say about the result.  From what I recall he said it was flimsy and ended up taking it off.

Edit: Found his post

Quoted:
This topic comes up like once a month.

Yes, I have a Glock 34 registered as a short barreled rifle.
I have the stock, the forward grip, the Surefire light, the 33 round magazines, the AAC Evo9 suppressor, and an optic mount. I also have tall sights that I bought from AAC so I can see the sights over the can.

I did it.
I got the stamp back.
I bought all this stuff.
I put it all on the gun for like 10 seconds and realized it was one of the biggest wastes of money I have ever engaged in, and that is really saying something. The stock, the optic mount, and the forward grip are pieces of shit. They are flexable and totally inappropriate for what they are supposed to do. Firing the gun with that stock results in the stock flexing with every round fired.
Don't waste your money. There is no reason to do this. The magazines work and are worth buying. The suppressor is fantastic and well worth buying. The other stamp for the SBR and the rest of that plastic shit is a total waste.
I haven't put any of the rest of that shit on the gun in a year or two. I shot the pistol with the can last weekend. Terrific setup.

FWIW: I am not trying to be a dick. I just think it is funny how often this topic comes up. It isn't in any danger of being brought up as much as the Wolf ammo threads, but it is getting it's share of play.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 9:15:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Local FFL that deals with LEO sales let me try it on a G18. That stock is the only thing that made me want an SBR. If you try it be ready to drop $200 for a tax stamp and $80 for the stock.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 10:18:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the replies.I'm well aware of the leagal ramifications when a stocks gets put on a Glock that is why I've been looking around for people that actually have shot with this setup.
Thanks again.
rigger7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top