Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 6/4/2008 10:21:31 AM EST
Ok guys i got me a 29 but need a good IWB and and nice OWB one as well, I seen alot on line but wanted some help form you guys with hands on on them
I will be home in 22 days from Iraq ( I am a DOD cilivilan here) and want to get me a good holster when i get there the 29 is my carry gun

thanks for the help

Loneagle
Camp Slayer
Baghdad Iraq
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 10:46:35 AM EST
Check out the Comp Tac C-T.A.C. for the IWB I have one for my 1911 and Glock 19 and I have the Comp Tac Locking paddle for an OWB nice holsters IMO.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 9:30:27 AM EST
I use Fobus belt holster for the 29. You can contact Tucker Leather and it will do you one for IWB
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 10:14:03 AM EST
CTAC IWB
Fubus or Glock cheapo for OWB.
G29? You chose well. My favorite CHL glock.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 11:32:50 AM EST
What kind of IWB are you loking for? there are quite a few styles. Personally I prefer less material and slimmer package. Galso makes a very cheap one that acts much like a glove that holds the gun. No it doesnt fall out but there is damned near no retention on it from the holster itself.

BTW... a G29 is on my wish list right now.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 2:27:33 PM EST
i was looking at the Comp Tac line and i found a few Don Hume holsters i am looking at, not real sure yet thats the thing that sucks here i only have the net i dont have any local shops here i can go put hands on!

thanks
Loneagle
Top Top