Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/4/2008 11:21:31 AM EDT
Ok guys i got me a 29 but need a good IWB and and nice OWB one as well, I seen alot on line but wanted some help form you guys with hands on on them
I will be home in 22 days from Iraq ( I am a DOD cilivilan here)  and want to get me a good holster when i get there the 29 is my carry gun

thanks for the help

Loneagle
Camp Slayer
Baghdad Iraq
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 11:46:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Check out the Comp Tac C-T.A.C. for the IWB I have one for my 1911 and Glock 19 and I have the Comp Tac Locking paddle for an OWB nice holsters IMO.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 10:30:27 AM EDT
[#2]
I use Fobus belt holster for the 29.  You can contact Tucker Leather and it will do you one for IWB
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 11:14:03 AM EDT
[#3]
CTAC IWB
Fubus or Glock cheapo for OWB.
G29?  You chose well. My favorite CHL glock.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 12:32:50 PM EDT
[#4]
What kind of IWB are you loking for? there are quite a few styles. Personally I prefer less material and slimmer package. Galso makes a very cheap one that acts much like a glove that holds the gun. No it doesnt fall out but there is damned near no retention on it from the holster itself.

BTW...   a G29 is on my wish list right now.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 3:27:33 PM EDT
[#5]
i was looking at the Comp Tac line and i found a few Don Hume holsters i am looking at, not real sure yet thats the thing that sucks here i only have the net  i dont have any local shops here i can go put hands on!

thanks
Loneagle
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top