Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/24/2005 2:54:42 PM EDT
i am looking to get a handgun in the next couple of days and found a colt commander for $650 (pawn shop) i could probably get it for $575 it is blued and in good shape it most likely has been sitting around its whole life. Is this a good price for one of these models? also how much does it cost to get a complete gun like this hard chrome plated (not shiny) i like the look of stainless steel guns and would like to leave the gun under the seat of my car and not worry about rust
does the serial number  C113798 tell anything
any help would be greatly appreciated
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 12:53:04 PM EDT
[#1]
never mind i bought a Glock 19 on saturday
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 10:17:09 PM EDT
[#2]
We forgive your mistake. A lot of people go to the darkside hey
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 4:38:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Well, ummm, a GLOCK over a Colt Commander?!?  Lawsamussy, the FORCE is weak with this one!
Seriously, Im willing to bet you will kick yourself someday.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 6:11:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 7:27:00 PM EDT
[#5]

Although Glocks are very utilitarian. I'm finding it hard to think of it better than a nice 1911.

Heck, ya bought a gun and I hope it works great for you!

Is that 1911 you almost bought still for sale?  According to the serial number you posted it's date of manufacture was 1919!  *sniff*   Oh well.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top