Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/26/2005 6:02:07 AM EDT
Got it off EE from blueinterceptor, slightly used, a great deal for $400 shipped to my FFL dealer.

blue even sent me new style grip screws for it!

Police special, triijicon night sights, came with 3 hicap mags

They've been out of production since 1996 on the civilian market but Beretta Defense's web page shows it as a current offering www.berettadefence.com/INGLESE/default_92_centurion_brigadier_stock.htm

Link Posted: 11/26/2005 8:12:03 AM EDT
[#1]
I really want one of those, but don't have the money right now...

Nice beretta none the less...
Link Posted: 11/26/2005 10:29:59 AM EDT
[#2]
my beretta 92fs was the first pistol i bought.   i put some hogue grips on it, now its like its a new toy again.  

nice pistol
Link Posted: 11/26/2005 2:17:11 PM EDT
[#3]
the pistol was clean but dry of lube, so I slapped some Breakfree on it, wiped down the mags inside and out.  Can't wait to shoot it!
Link Posted: 11/26/2005 3:42:14 PM EDT
[#4]
I had one once..wish I would have kept it...

You will like it...
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 7:54:28 PM EDT
[#5]
I've seen some police surplus that would be rated at about NRA VG+ with definite holster&handling wear but appear to have been fired little {definitely not as nice looking as what AssaultRifler got} for $300 delivered with FFL charges.

So, I gather that this would be a good piece to have on a BOB?

Regards,

wganz

Link Posted: 12/13/2005 7:59:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Damn, yours is clean.

Mine is a shooter.  She looks abit rough around the edges, but I dont baby it either.

Link Posted: 12/15/2005 8:20:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Those are nice.  What makes them a "centurion"?  Is it just the shorter barrel??
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 3:57:08 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Those are nice.  What makes them a "centurion"?  Is it just the shorter barrel??

Yeah, but the hammer pivot pin under the left grip is a bit different too for some reason, no big deal.

Take a look at this pic, the left is the 92 Centurion, the right is the 96 Centurion, see the round button on the 96?  It's there too on the 92 but didnt photograph well.

The lesson being if you're going to replace grips on a centurion, the left one will have to have the cut out circle as shown on the grip in the right.  The one one the left will not fit properly because it doesn't have the cut out circle in the grip.

Link Posted: 12/16/2005 5:18:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top