Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/18/2008 7:25:06 PM EDT
factory or aftermarket, doesnt matter, 9mm in particular
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 9:01:20 AM EDT
[#1]
CDNN seems to be one of the better mag dealers currently. Have you tried them yet?
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:08:41 AM EDT
[#2]
I found cz mags by mec-gar at www.topgunsupply.com

I ordered one for my P-O1 it was $20.95 and ordered 2 more pmags for my AR. Shipping is a flat rate of $7.95. Got a great deal on all three items. Very fast shipping, and great service. I highly recommend them.

Plus, there mags are in stock. I have never ordered from CDNN, but they didn't have any of the 14 rd mags in stock for the po1. If they had I probably would have ordered from them and not found Top Gun Supply.

Link Posted: 7/23/2008 8:50:17 AM EDT
[#3]
+1 for TGS.

I got some P-01 mags and pmags.  Ordered after lunch and the order shipped the same day and was at my place 2 days later.  Great service.
Link Posted: 7/27/2008 6:02:21 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I found cz mags by mec-gar at www.topgunsupply.com

I ordered one for my P-O1 it was $20.95 and ordered 2 more pmags for my AR. Shipping is a flat rate of $7.95. Got a great deal on all three items. Very fast shipping, and great service. I highly recommend them.

Plus, there mags are in stock. I have never ordered from CDNN, but they didn't have any of the 14 rd mags in stock for the po1. If they had I probably would have ordered from them and not found Top Gun Supply.

I also ordered from topgun supply with no problems and good prices.
Link Posted: 7/27/2008 11:35:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Would anyone be interested in a group buy?

I wouldn't mind organizing it.
Link Posted: 7/28/2008 7:01:18 AM EDT
[#6]
+1 on top gun. I was having a hard time finding po1 mags. I saw their mag listing in the EE, ordered two. I was impressed by the service, very quick shipping.
Link Posted: 7/28/2008 11:49:43 AM EDT
[#7]
Brownells dealer/LE/whatever price is the cheapest I have found for the 16 rd Mec Gar's - $19.31.

I ordered some of the extended baseplates from CZ for the .40 so I can use them in my P01 without having a gap between the frame and the mag.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top