Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 8/9/2005 7:57:59 PM EDT
i cant find any install notes or how to do it.

any pointers or pictures?

thanks
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 6:06:28 AM EDT
[#1]
What are you changing them on?  I changed mine on my USP compact with a punch.  You just have to be very very careful.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 2:36:29 PM EDT
[#2]
I put a set of meprolights on my USPf, and now it shoots about two feet low at 25'... Worst  thing that I've done to a gun in a while. Yes they are the correct part number. I can't make up my mind to put the factory sights back or get adjustable ones????????hinking.gif
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 4:39:43 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I put a set of meprolights on my USPf, and now it shoots about two feet low at 25'... Worst  thing that I've done to a gun in a while. Yes they are the correct part number. I can't make up my mind to put the factory sights back or get adjustable ones????????

I had the exact same thing happen to me with my USPc when I put a set of Meprolites on it.

FYI - I spoke to Trijicon about the problem.  They suggested I shoot 5 rouonds at 25 yards into a target, then mail the target and slide to them.  By marking the POA and seeing the POI, they will be able to put the correct height sights on.  They were very helpful.  I'm going to do it.  Shooting that low just pisses me off so bad I can hardly see straight.

CMOS
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 7:39:18 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
 Shooting that low just pisses me off so bad I can hardly see straight.

CMOS

I know what you mean!!! It makes me sick that my primary ccw shoots like that.  I think I'll just buy adjustable sight and not have the hassel of sending them part of my gun. With my luck it would take 6 months and still not shoot right........
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top