Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 1/14/2006 10:18:35 AM EST
I bought another Hi Power today. It is used, a belguim made port. assembled one,fix sights. Thisone has a parked finish, not the high polish or matt blue. I didn't realize that they made a parked for sale.

A couple of questions, does any one know where I can buy a set of grips with the thumb rest like are sold on the guns now? Also I want to change out the standard hammer for a small ring one. Who might sell that? I remember reading about it but have no clue who make one. I get a slight case of hammer bite and this is supposed to fix it.

Link Posted: 1/14/2006 3:23:09 PM EST
Cylinder & Slide have many parts and several hammers for the HP including the commander (ring hammer) www.cylinder-slide.com/index.htm Also you can check out Brownells too www.brownells.com/ they should have the hammer you're looking for. It's usually best to buy a hammer and sear together (food for thought). As for the grips are you talking about the new "wooden" ones with the thumb rest or the rubber version? I have no idea about the new wood ones. They might be made in Europe and supplied along with the HP's. Sorry I can't help it this area. Maybe someone will know the answer for you.

Link Posted: 1/14/2006 5:50:36 PM EST
Stinger, thanks. The one from C&S is the one. All I'm looking for is a set of the factory black plastic that come on the new base model guns. They seem to fit my hands real well.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 2:57:19 PM EST
I may have a set for sale if I buy this Hi Power I'm looking at. It comes with the plastic grips with the thumb rest and I'm getting a set of Spegal grips in the deal.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 3:33:59 PM EST
I would definitely be interested in them. Just the straight up factory black ones?. I'll email you.
Top Top