Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/26/2007 4:53:02 PM EDT
I can not access their website from home but I can at work....anyone else have this problem?
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 6:36:01 PM EDT
[#1]
I seem to not be able to access the site in the evening.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 6:38:19 PM EDT
[#2]
I haven't been able to access their site at all for almost a week.  I don't know what's wrong.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 7:09:16 PM EDT
[#3]
My browser wont load it. It says it loaded it but all I see is a polar bear in a blizzard
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 7:26:43 PM EDT
[#4]
They have been doing some updating. It's up now. If you get the blizzard hit the refresh.

Link Posted: 2/27/2007 6:51:22 AM EDT
[#5]
height=8
Quoted:
I can not access their website from home but I can at work....anyone else have this problem?

Hey, I had reported this before, the more recent thread someone started is here: www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=5&f=13&t=40435

Where I suggested this:
height=8

This has been happening INTERMITTENTLY for AT LEAST A FEW WEEKS.

I've posted about it on other forums, and on this forum (somewhere on page three or so of this Glock header) Here is what I pasted as a solution to the problem, to get you there when their main link is down. This has worked for me 100% of the time.

I posted same question on another forum, have been testing it, and found it to have significant problems over the last few days.

Try www.glock.com/english/index.htm and see if that works for you. Usually, when I go to glock.com, it redirects to to this page, but I think they're having problems with whatever code they're using to process this redirection, but if you go directly to the link, the site seems to come up fine.

It's funny, because it's intermittent. I was going to email the webmaster for their site, but they only post phone numbers. Sad, being in th Web/telecom biz, I always hate to see a good/large company have this kind of trouble, and not provide an easy way to inform them about it.

See, if the glock.com works, and you click on pistols, or something, it then inserts the /english/whatever, so there's some kind of problem w/ the main site glock.com, but going directly to any of the /english pages works fine.

Karz
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 6:40:29 PM EDT
[#6]
thanks...this one works www.glock.com/english/index.htm
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top