Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 3/23/2006 8:13:07 AM EDT
i was thinking about getting one, but need to justify the extra $150 over just the M3 light-only version. in a dark room when the unit is turned on with the light and laser at the same time, can you actually see the laser right away or do you eyes need to adjust to see it?
in a home defense situation you will need the light for sure in the dark. is the laser usefull at all in that type of instance? or is this when you just need to point and shoot at the light, and disregard the laser???
thanks for your replies, comments, etc.......
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 9:56:50 AM EDT
Just go with the M3, try and get the LED, you'll get more battery life out of it. Forget the laser. They're worthless during the day and not too accurate unless mounted with a permanent mount. Save the money you would've spent on the M6 and spend it on some Crimson Trace grips.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 10:03:16 AM EDT
I have an M6 on my bedside pistol. There's nothing that says you have to use the laser, and there's nothing better than having it if you do need it. It's not the ticket for 100 yd head shots, but hopefully you have a rifle for that.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 10:09:20 AM EDT
I had a M6 and sold it. I didn't need the laser.

I bought a M3 for my duty Glock and am very happy with it.

Link Posted: 3/23/2006 6:32:26 PM EDT
thanks guys i think i will go with the M3 instead. i know i can always count on this board for help and good advise now, what to spend that extra $150 on?????????????
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 9:39:58 PM EDT
Forget the M6 and the M3, get the Surefire X200. Much better made and cheaper than the M6. No laser, but they are worthless anyways.
Top Top