Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/11/2006 2:23:58 AM EDT
I see he does some trigger work on sigs, i know he is a god on 1911's and was wondering how is sig work is?  wonder if he can do the gold line on the front sight of a 220?, that would be sweet!
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 8:43:51 AM EDT
[#1]
There were some pics up a few days ago of a Yost-Bonitz P210, but I don't think thats what you have in mind.  Not to take anything away from Yost, b/c I know nothing about his work on Sigs, but go over to sigforum.com and do a search for Bruce Gray.  [email protected] is his email I believe.  He posts on sigforum regularly, and has an impeccable reputation for doing truly incredible trigger work.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 11:08:07 AM EDT
[#2]
IM sent AROKIE.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 8:16:58 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
IM sent AROKIE.

did i get your IM? i dont remember..thats bad i know but i dont get much sleep since ive been midnights here.  but thanks anyways for the info. im stuck between spending my cash on a certified used sig 220 for 525.00 and a springfield Mil-spec i can upgrade latter......
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 10:48:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Yeah you got it and replied.  I'm running on not too much sleep right now too.

As to the Sig or the 1911...get both...duh.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 2:55:06 PM EDT
[#5]
I'd skip on the 1911.  These days, it seems as though you could get a decent 1911 with all the goodies you want on it for about the price it will cost you to upgrade the Mil-Spec later.  Of course that depends on what you want to do to it.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 10:24:42 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
...wonder if he can do the gold line on the front sight of a 220?, that would be sweet!

Give them a call.  I've called several times and either Ted, Lew, or Colton has answered.  They always have answered my e-mail questions also.  I try hard not to overload them though.  Remember, they are busy working their 1911 magic and many people are in line.  I keep this post in mind also when calling or e-mailing.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top