Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/9/2014 8:57:43 AM EDT
I decided I'm going to go ahead and order a bravo concealment holster for my Sig, I'm also wanting to get a light bearing holster and wondering if the MK25 vs 226 would matter in that respect or if the standard 226 would still fit?

The problem is the rail size correct? So would the light holster make the size of the rail an non issue?

also on the bravo site they have the option of suppressor sights. Don't all MK25s have suppressor sights on them?
Link Posted: 3/9/2014 9:59:44 AM EDT
[#1]
I ordered a DOS from them and plan on ordering a RTT. I think they make holsters for the MK25 with light. call and ask them
Link Posted: 3/9/2014 12:15:58 PM EDT
[#2]
I know I have not posted my pic yet but my holster is not at home right now or I would. I have a RTT holster with SF x300u   Bravo makes great kydex holsters as do some others.  Ravens are considered the best and by all means are super nice, I see bravo as the same in quality.  Why I chose bravo is the warranty and the top notch CS with good price and weight time. You will be happy with a bravo holster with a light or with out.
Link Posted: 3/9/2014 12:37:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I ordered a DOS from them and plan on ordering a RTT. I think they make holsters for the MK25 with light. call and ask them
View Quote

They do, for the light version I was hoping to go with Sik, I just like the look a lot
Link Posted: 3/9/2014 8:53:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I know I have not posted my pic yet but my holster is not at home right now or I would. I have a RTT holster with SF x300u   Bravo makes great kydex holsters as do some others.  Ravens are considered the best and by all means are super nice, I see bravo as the same in quality.  Why I chose bravo is the warranty and the top notch CS with good price and weight time. You will be happy with a bravo holster with a light or with out.
View Quote

Right now I'm just trying to figure out if I wanna give IWB another shot or go back to belt

For the guys who may be in the same boat I was reading some reviews on the galco combat master for the 220/226 and a bunch say with a little breaking in it makes a perfect fit for the MK25.

I just ordered one so it's not what I was looking for but it's something I'm familiar with so I'm gonna take a shot here.
Link Posted: 3/10/2014 8:06:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Right now I'm just trying to figure out if I wanna give IWB another shot or go back to belt
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My .02 cents is that a P226 is a large heavy pistol and is not the best for IWB, not saying it can't be done because I am sure thousands of people do carry them IWB every day.  For me its to big and there are better IWB pistols out there.  I personal like the G19 for IWB.  I see the P226 as a duty pistol or at least an OWB in a good kydex holster under a large shirt or jacket.  

With that said, to each their own.  If you can carry it IWB and enjoy it then good on ya.  I personal like it OWB in my Bravo RTT holster.  It mostly see range work but it can be concealed in the winter time under a jacket.

Gook luck
Link Posted: 3/10/2014 9:03:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I decided I'm going to go ahead and order a bravo concealment holster for my Sig, I'm also wanting to get a light bearing holster and wondering if the MK25 vs 226 would matter in that respect or if the standard 226 would still fit?

The problem is the rail size correct? So would the light holster make the size of the rail an non issue?

also on the bravo site they have the option of suppressor sights. Don't all MK25s have suppressor sights on them?
View Quote

No they are not suppressor height sights.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top